Opposite our winery stands the old vicarage that once served the Protestant parish here. This historical building was in use up until 2017. In order to preserve the structure and its history, we decided to integrate it into our wine estate.
We have thus renovated the vicarage in the historical style typical of our region with the support of local firms, making sure to use high-quality building materials and respect the edifice’s regional context. Erected in c. 1900, the vicarage provides the perfect setting for larger tasting sessions and other events.